Patsy Watchorn: Discography
The Very Best Of Patsy Watchorn
- The Very Best Of Patsy Watchorn
- Track List:
- The Rare Old Times (Pete St. John)
- Liverpool Lou (Dominic Behan)
- The Pub With No Beer (Parsons)
- I'll Tell My Ma
- Scorn Not His Simplicity (Phil Coulter)
- Paddy Lie Back
- The Gold & Silver Days (Phil Coulter)
- Luke's Song (Egan)
- Red Rose Café (Pierre Kartner/Don Black)
- Dance With Me Colleen (McEvoy)
- The Shamrock & The Rose
- The Hot Asphalt (Ewan MacColl)
- The Red Haired Minstrel
- The Spanish Lady
- Whiskey In The Jar
- The Wild Rover
- Whiskey On A Sunday (Hughes)
- Home Boys Home
- Ringsend Rose (Pete St. John)
- The Big Strong Man
- On The One Road
For over 30 years Patsy Watchorn has been regarded as one of Ireland's best-loved balladeers. His distinctive singing style has endeared him to thousands of ballad and folk music lovers worldwide.
It is now 25 years since Patsy first recorded Pete St. John's classic "Dublin In The Rare Old Times", a song with which Patsy has achieved outstanding success and has made his own..
To celebrate. Patsy has re-recorded and re-issued this great ballad on his "best of" compilation. This collection also features many of Irelands' best-loved songs performed in Patsy's inimitable style..
Keep her goin' Patsy!