Born in Drogheda, Co Louth, Eamonn began playing professionally in 1965 with Dermot O'Brien and The Clubmen. During a U.K. tour in 1967, The Clubmen shared the bill with the Dubliners and, during the nightly sessions that followed each concert, a relationship developed between Eamonn and The Dubliners which led to a lasting friendship. Over the years, he has made numerous guest appearances with the group. In 1972, he moved into the world of studio musician and also played with pit orchestras in, "Jesus Christ Superstar," "West Side Story" and "Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat." He has performed on numerous occasions with the R.T.E. concert orchestra, playing guitar, mandolin and banjo. Eamonn is regarded as Ireland's most successful record producer, having produced hits for Paddy Reilly, Foster and Allen, Brendan Grace, Philomena Begley and , in recent years, he has produced records for American country singer Billy Jo Spears. In 1987 he produced The Dubliners' 25th Year Celebration album and it was Eamonn's suggestion that The Dubliners and The Pogues got together to record a few tracks for the album. This resulted in their hit single, "The Irish Rover." Shortly afterwards, with the opportunity to take part in live concerts, Eamonn cut down on his studio work and joined the group on a full time basis. In between tours he still manages to produce records for special clients, the latest being for The Fureys.
source: 30 Years - A Greying sleeve notes
- Eamonn Campbell's Recordings — with The Dubliners 
- The Dubliners' Dublin: 1988 - Harmac HM 88 LP
- 30 Years A' Greying: 1992 - RTE-CD 157-30
- Further Along: 1996 - Castle CMA CD 539 CD
- Alive Alive O: 1997 - Baycourt BAY CD 97 CD
- 40 Years: 2002 - Baycourt BAY CD 070 CD
- 40 Years: Live From The Gaiety: 2002 - CCCD 290 CD
- Live At Vicar Street: 2006 - Celtic Airs CACD0102 CD
- A Time To Remember: 2009 - Celtic Airs CACD0118 CD
- Eamonn Campbell's Videos & DVDs — with The Dubliners 
- The Dubliners Dublin: 1989 - WB DDV 2 VI
- 40 Years: Live From The Gaiety: 2002 - Celtic Collections CCDVD 290 DVD
- Five Beards on the Road: 2005 - Warner Music Group Germany DVD
- Live At Vicar Street: 2006 - Celtic Airs CADVD0102 DVD
- 50 Years - Celebration Concert in Dublin: 2012 - Celtic Airs CADVD 0150T DVD
- 1 Above are Dubliners' recordings & videos with Eamonn Campbell as an official member of the group.
- See Eamonn's solo discography for other recordings with the Dubliners.